NPI (New Product Introduction) EVT Workflow 1. Particip …
NPI (New Product Introduction) EVT Workflow
1. Participate in the Kick off Meeting to understand the background of the project, the main features of the product, and the functions implemented.
2. Participate in the establishment of the project, fully understand the name of the project, the customers of the project, the effect to be achieved by the project, and know the development plan of the project.
3. Participate in the Review Meeting of Mechanical Design and Electronics Design, and put forward reasonable suggestions to make the product more manufacturable.
4. Participate in the Review Meeting of the mechanical prototype, participate in the review of the PCBA prototype, and participate in the selection of components to ensure the mass production of the design.
5. Participate in PCBA prototype, fully understand the layout of PCBA components, and preliminarily determine the process flow of PCBA production.
6. Organize the assembly of the production prototype, list the bug list, and propose effective improvement measures.
7. Count the functions realized and unimplemented by the prototype, participate in the prototype test, and understand the test items required by the product.
8. Participate in the project summary meeting of every validation stage, list product problem points and problem analysis, and put forward reasonable suggestions.
NPI (New Product Introduction) DVT Workflow
1. Participate in the Kick off Meeting to understand the stage of the project and whether customer requirements have changed.
2. Count the materials required in the production of the product, and make a list of materials and a checklist of materials.
3. Make the fixtures required by the product in production, make a fixture list, and a fixture Checklist.
4. Make product WI (working instruction), including PCBA testing, assembly, packaging, etc., the test WI (working instruction) needs to list the test items and test Checklist.
5. According to customer requirements, design product packaging materials, make packaging BOM and packaging Checklist
6. Organize a trial production preparation meeting to learn more about the product trial production information, confirm the solution results and treatment measures of the last problem points, and provide the relevant departments with the materials and technical support needed for the trial production.
7. Distribute product BOM, Gerber File, hardware layout file, production process file, etc to the OEM factories.
8. Confirm the test status of the product with the test engineer, make a list of test instruments and test fixtures for the product, communicate with the OEM factories to confirm that the test instruments are complete before production, and make a product test checklist.
9. Confirm the material delivery date in the production plan, and provide the OEM factory with the list of materials and the list of supplied materials.
10. Make a production notice for the product, which includes detailed product information, including the version of the product and the delivery date of the product, as well as the contact information of the person in charge, countersign and issue the production notice to the OEM factories.
11. Organize the OEM factory to hold a production preparation meeting, list the production precautions, the person in charge of each section and the production plan, etc.
12. Participate in each link of factory production, record the problem points of each link, and carry out on-site problem-solving, troubleshooting, and preliminary statistics of working hours.
13. At the end of production, conduct a trial production summary, collect factory data and count bad records, and make production reports.
14. Track the maintenance status of defective products, count maintenance results, list defective points that may occur in mass production, and make defective product maintenance reports.
15. Participate in the Review Meeting trial production summary meeting, list the production problems and the responsible departments of the problem points, as well as solutions and measures.
16. According to the problem points of the product, raise questions to the responsible department and track and record the process of solving the problem by the responsible department.
17. According to the results of production, modify and perfect the fixture.
18. Modify and optimize WI (working instruction) according to the results of production
19. Summarize the complete product production report.
20. Ongoing problem tracking.
NPI (New Product Introduction) PVT Workflow
1. Participate in Kick-off Meeting to comprehensively check whether there are unresolved problems and newly added processes in product production.
2. Hold a production preparation meeting to confirm the work preparation of each department, and at the same time propose a list of materials and checklists required for production to each department
3. Notify the quality department to issue quality inspection standards to the factory, including incoming material inspection standards, PCBA inspection standards, finished product inspection standards, etc.
4. Issue the official WI (working instruction) of each section to the factory, including SMT patch, THT plug-in, assembly, testing, packaging, etc.
5. Issue software to the factory
6. Issue production materials to the factory, including BOM, Gerber Files, hardware layout files, process documents, packaging information, etc.
7. Communicate material status and production plan with PMC to prepare for production.
8. Make mass production notices, which contain product details and key contacts.
9. Hold a production preparation meeting with the OEM factory to arrange the production plan of each section and the corresponding person in charge.
10. Track incoming materials inspection to prevent quality problems in incoming materials from affecting production.
11. Carry out production according to the production process flow specified by Flow Chart, and deal with the problems in production in time.
12. Pay attention to the quality of the production process in the production process, prevent the occurrence of substandard production methods, and assist the QC engineer to supervise and prepare the on-site quality inspection report.
13. Collect various production data, including process data, quality data, and product data.
14. Calculate the production capacity of the product according to the working hours of each production step according to the output data.
15. Analyze the reasons for the failures in production, assign them to the responsible department, and follow up on the solutions and results.
16. Pay attention to product inspection results to avoid missing points.
17. Hold a product review meeting to summarize all problems in production and submit them to relevant departments.
18. Pay attention to the feedback of products shipped to customers, and make corresponding countermeasures according to the feedback.
19. Track design problems until a thorough solution and results are obtained.
20. Analyze the yield rate of the product, especially the pass-through rate of the product, and evaluate whether it meets the mass production requirements. (Pass-through rate≥95%+)
21. Make a complete production report to conclude whether the product design has reached the level of mass production, or what needs to be done to pass the level of mass production.
22. Continuous problem tracking and improvement in the following production until mass production.